Massage (please no vulgarity)

gosh just remembered me and my friend on school holiday in Switzerland, got spanked by the headmaster for talking to boys outside our bedroom window, I hope history doesn't repeat itself (we were eleven)

gosh just remembered me and my friend on school holiday in Switzerland, got spanked by the headmaster for talking to boys outside our bedroom window, I hope history doesn't repeat itself (we were eleven)

Its all the fashion now cressy, pay pounds for it dont they. ;)

Just eleven and getting you bottom massaged by the head, started early eh cressida?

But I was gonna say, you can always cross your fingers :hihi:

I was in the Co-op in Hillsborough ages ago and after paying at the till wandered past the notice board by the door where I was astounded to see a sign stating quite boldly 'Massage the rapist'!!! I thought to myself "I'd rather not if you don't mind".

A double take soon revealed it to be advertising the services of a Massage Therapist. Oh the larks and giggles of a trip to the Co-op. :D

two pages later... well it made me laugh :D

Archived