Massage (please no vulgarity)

Id prefer pillow talk to be completely honest.

Especially after a night of nerve-wracking, muscle straining, sinew popping sex.

My GOD Im an old romantic arent I...?

you seem really energetic I suppose you have to get it out of your system;)

I AM energetic! Manic almost. Hypercative, over-zealous, insane.

The other half is 15 years younger then me, I have to go for younger, fitter ladies because they wear out so quickly.

Just... turned myself on...

I AM energetic! Manic almost. Hypercative, over-zealous, insane.

The other half is 15 years younger then me, I have to go for younger, fitter ladies because they wear out so quickly.

Just... turned myself on...

keep taking the tablets;)

• 8 months later...

Never actually paid for a massage, but had a great leg massage from this dude after I completed a 10km race a year or two ago. Really made me think about getting one done professionally. Last week I got a fantastic foot massage.. it was free and I would give you the name and number of the person, but it's my little secret :P:)

Hallam Holistics do massages at Hillsborough leisure centre on Fridays. I had a full body massage the other day and it was excellent. They do hot stone massages which are supposed to be brilliant so i might have to treat myself soon.

Hallam Holistics: 0798 282 3312

http://www.hallamholistics.co.uk

You own it don't you?:huh:

well I never what a coincidence as I had a pm from someone informing me of their massage service, anyone else get one - please say yes

oh that's the one, Deeply Relax, James M hasn't been on the forum for a while and he was going to meet me in Manchester - oops giving away secrets now

Archived