Massage (please no vulgarity)

Salons don't really do sports massages generally, they're a bit airy fairy, you want to go to a sports centre, physio or someone that advertises sports massage if that's what you want.

I had one recently at Hillsborough leisure centre, good value and a good massage.

Salons don't really do sports massages generally, they're a bit airy fairy, you want to go to a sports centre, physio or someone that advertises sports massage if that's what you want.

I had one recently at Hillsborough leisure centre, good value and a good massage.

That's a very good point!

I've got a back problem come on in the last 3-4 months been really bad i;ve has x-rays,MRI scans and all clear but once this back problem/spasm comes on can last 1-2 weeks i can't hardly walk.

I've read the post all and still can't make my mind up i know i need or want a deeep tissue massage but where???

Hi

I can have a look at your back for you. I'm a mobile therapist so I can come to your home. I have had a great deal of success with back problems when conventional medicine doens't work. I take a holistic approach: I'll look at the whole problem including your posture etc and try to help you to identify the cause of your specific problem to try to prevent re-occurence; as well as giving a deep tissue massage which may include some stretching and manipulation (whilst still being relaxing). I may also give you some stretches or exercises to do yourself.

I can provide you with references or you can check out my testimonials here:

http://www.theandreatouch.com

If you'd like to discuss anything please give me a ring on 01142811475 or 07910 896477.

Archived