Massage (please no vulgarity)

do they ask you if you prefer a male or female massage or do you take pot luck?

I think I would prefer a gay man - I'd be 100percent safe then?

One never knows. You may be the first woman in England to turn a gay man straight .!! ;)

Right I've searched all my paperwork and I seem to have thrown the info away. Doh! The phone number is (0114) 2356622. From memory I think a standard massage was aroun £30-£35. But don't quote me on that!

Right I've searched all my paperwork and I seem to have thrown the info away. Doh! The phone number is (0114) 2356622. From memory I think a standard massage was aroun £30-£35. But don't quote me on that!

that's very reasonable, and probably standard all over the country, thanks for that

thanks Medusa, you are very well-informed, but I would feel more comfortable if a gay man did it

If they're professional then it really makes no odds whether they're male or female, and it's all very discreet anyway- you're always covered with a towel and all that jazz.

I can honestly say that I've never been bothered by that sort of worry though- I've got a male GP, and a male gynaecologist (and I have no idea of their sexuality and it doesn't matter to me) and a female osteopath and a female therapist who does the honours with the wax every few weeks.

You're really making things out to be a whole load more sordid than they are- professional masseurs aren't likely to make you feel at all uncomfortable.

If they're professional then it really makes no odds whether they're male or female, and it's all very discreet anyway- you're always covered with a towel and all that jazz.

I can honestly say that I've never been bothered by that sort of worry though- I've got a male GP, and a male gynaecologist (and I have no idea of their sexuality and it doesn't matter to me) and a female osteopath and a female therapist who does the honours with the wax every few weeks.

You're really making things out to be a whole load more sordid than they are- professional masseurs aren't likely to make you feel at all uncomfortable.

well I knew there must be some proper establishments, but want to cut corners and avoid anything sordid, sometimes even professionals slip up or lapse and I couldn't do anything for the first time without having full confidence in the person whose hands I am in

Archived