Massage (please no vulgarity)

I had a wonderful massage by a teenage girl at the McDonald St Paul's hotel near the Winter Gardens.

She was a consummate professional beauty therapist and did a sterling job and there was absolutely no hint of anything untoward.

I have no price as it was a gift.

Think you are fretting over nothing Cressida.

I had a wonderful massage by a teenage girl at the McDonald St Paul's hotel near the Winter Gardens.

She was a consummate professional beauty therapist and did a sterling job and there was absolutely no hint of anything untoward.

I have no price as it was a gift.

Think you are fretting over nothing Cressida.

Lizzy, I seem to fret over everything lately, I need my hols.

The reputation of massage as a bona fide element of therapy has increased over the past 10 years or so. It is no longer instantly perceived as sordid or the route to an physical encounter (ahem). Well not in respectable establishments anyway.

I do massage myself, but not as a job. I love doing it, it's really relaxing for me and for the recipient.

Go get that hol booked girl!

Has anyone ever paid for a massage, are they safe, and how do you find a respectable one?

my girlfried paid for me to have aqua therapy at a place on snape hill at dronfield it was heavenand about 30 quid.

Archived