Massage (please no vulgarity)

Faces, arms and legs, stomach is not usually done for digestive reasons, but can be massaged in case of 'difficulty'. Feet and hands are greart places for massage as they are very sensitive and feel fantastic.

You can massage yourself but it's not quite the same thing. 'Cos ya never know if you're gonna end up getting a .... ooops sorry!

Lizzy - why do you think I want a gay man?

Neck/shoulders massages are great.

Just had to giggle to myself reading this - how will you know if the member of staff doing your massage is really gay?

I have had massages done by both male and female. It's all backs and shoulders to them - they've seen it loads of times before.

Neck/shoulders massages are great.

Just had to giggle to myself reading this - how will you know if the member of staff doing your massage is really gay?

I have had massages done by both male and female. It's all backs and shoulders to them - they've seen it loads of times before.

I shall phone first, and then I shall take mylie detector with me, they've no reason to lie, I should be able to tell, if they havn't got one, fair enough

Archived