Massage (please no vulgarity)

After we made love, he took a piece of chalk and made an outline of my body.:D

You have to be one of the funniest women I have come across. I nearly died when I read this! *looks around for approaching chalk*

I was in the Co-op in Hillsborough ages ago and after paying at the till wandered past the notice board by the door where I was astounded to see a sign stating quite boldly 'Massage the rapist'!!! I thought to myself "I'd rather not if you don't mind".

A double take soon revealed it to be advertising the services of a Massage Therapist. Oh the larks and giggles of a trip to the Co-op. :D

stomach is not usually done for digestive reasons

Eh what? massaging the abdomen is especially good for digestive reasons :) Obviously if you have just eaten a big meal, may be not, that would just make you feel sick! but when I studied thai massage in particular, the stomach is the centre of your energy and emotion. Think about when you are upset and the sensitivity of your solar plexus, getting a 'knot' in your stomach etc.

It isnt often massaged because it is a vulnerable area and a lot of people arent comfortable with somebody massaging their stomach.

If you are going to do it though, make sure you go clockwise. Anti clockwise and you can make the person consipated. mm :hihi:

Archived