People in toilets handing out towels

PaulV

I just wanted to wash my hands ,old skool style just water and soap ,yet he was hassling me and forced some liquid soap on me parms then after id washed put his arm round me saying i helped you now you helped me......Didnt ****ing ask him to do anything.I just said taa and walked off.

I was told the main reason is to try and keep toliets clean (when peeps are sick) and to stop any drug use

in my experience every venue i've worked at that we 'tried out' toilet attendants they would CLAIM to look after cleanliness etc and CLAIM to monitor drug use but when given the go ahead just turned up and did everything described above, whilst standing in the middle of a massive pile of toilet roll watching someone dealing drugs.

i'm not a fan.

anyway, i now work at Sharkeys and we've made a point of not letting em anywhere near the place...

I'm surprised at the people who pay.

If I want a service, I will approach and request it. If a service is forced upon me without asking, then I treat it as a free sample, and pay accordingly.

Thankfully, the spit'n'sawdust establishments I frequent stick to serving beer upon request, and providing a toilet complete with wash basin and hand drier, enough to cover most necessary ablutions

I don't like this concept I find it rather intrusive but have managed to avoid these people's attention on the rare occassions I go out to these type of bar. When I go to the toliet I'll do my business, wash up and leave - I don't want some oik thrusting scent etc upon me and trying to invade my personal space. It's rude, invasive and uncalled for.

God help the first one of them to try and spray me with anything, He'll have a job removing a bottle of Joop from whichever body cavity I choose to ram it.

i, like a lot of other people on here, do not like these guys that are in the mens toilet, i mean sometimes i act really drunk jus so i can avoid em, club/bar owners should know people don like em, main places i usually find to beware... empire, kingdom, leadmill, if people would like to contribute in other places that have 'toilet men' in toilets?? please do!!

What the *****

I've heard it all now. What next, a hand coming out of the wall offering to wipe your ar*e. Luckily, I don't frequent these places.

Does it happen just in the clubs or is it spreading to pubs as well ?

Archived