Anyone from Gleadless?

Hi hows life treating you? Are you still working? Im still doing the lectures and training but unfortunately its all voluntary. BUT I would rather do that than something I dont enjoy.

yeah, thanks, Smurf, I'm doing well, also still doing a lot in disabilities, but mostly voluntary, too.

PT

Hi again Playman, my cousins lived on middle hay view(Im NEARLY sure). They are Mark Hague and Cindy. They lived next door to the Goslin Family. Do you remember them? Whats your name?

Hi Playman, my cousin is up from London at the moment and he says the people that you are thinking of are the HAYWOODS.

hiya smurf, yes your cousin is right they were the haywoods did your cousins live just above the garages and was there mum also called cindy, the woods used to live on the top floor of the same maisonnettes, my name is hinchcliffe, my brother shaun used to knock about on the farmsteads and plowrights, the jarmans used to live at the top of the path up from the blackstock road bus stop the 2nd stop down from newfield green.

The Jarman's were always getting into trouble of one sort and another, scamps more than owt else. I remember their sister was always climbing trees and getting stuck.:)

So was my sister, but it was me who always put her there.:)

• 4 weeks later...