Anyone from Gleadless?

yes i remember playing at the bottom of the hill before it was straightenend, trev fox, alan fell,

john mac elwayn used to live 4 doors away, dave endersby, the websters tony,kevin,paul etc phillip brookes,dave & alan hebblethwaite all lived on the same block middle hay place, phil booker, spud ( phil wood) lived just below, the woods jimmy,carol,rob,pete susan & melvin lived on the maisonnettes opposite the wyvern where we used to play football as well, popcorn & mini used to hang around too.

Message for Merlina - Click on the website below and click on the pictures. Look at that fine-looking motor car. Do you recognise it ?? Garry's done it again !!

MMMM :huh: Now where have I seen that car before? :hihi:

Dave p , Merlina.

Yes Lynne Bunting had a younger sister, Andrea, plump , blondish shoulder length hair with a fringe!. Trev fox, phil brookes sound familiar. Sorry to hear about Alans Fells wife, she must have been 50/52ish. I must have a drive to the valley some day, see if i can spot any familiar faces.:)

Dave p , Merlina.

Yes Lynne Bunting had a younger sister, Andrea, plump , blondish shoulder length hair with a fringe!. Trev fox, phil brookes sound familiar. Sorry to hear about Alans Fells wife, she must have been 50/52ish. I must have a drive to the valley some day, see if i can spot any familiar faces.:)

Thanks Tasape :thumbsup: That sounds like the girl I knew! I think she had about 3 sisters (was :huh: there another one called Carole?) and a brother, but I can't remember all the names now!

If you do drive round T'Valley you'll find there have been some changes, many of those who lived there have moved away now! :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...