Anyone from Gleadless?

Glad you remember the names, and I recognize all of them now you said them. Liked Alan Frogatt, knocked around with him a little bit and saw him later after we left school.Carol Grubb I used to fancy, her uncle lived on the same block as me and she used to visit him. Went a couple of times to the youth club at Herdings but not much. Elaine Percils boyfriend was I believe Eric Pashley and I believe they were married. Pretty much knew it was you and I know the name. Obviously you know I am on the photo also. Don't live in Sheffield, not since 1992. Left Uk in 1973, back in 1975. Now in New Forest, Hampshire.See someone else thought Lorraine Transfield was a stunner. Too right!!!

I have'nt seen the photo yet,they were just some other names I remember.Eric wasn't Elaine's boyfriend when I was seeing Carol 67/68,It was somebody not from the estate.It was Carol's brother not uncle either Barry or Brian,we used to babysit sometimes,Eric was going out with Pat Cheetham when I knocked around with him,he must have married Elaine late 60ts.Lorraine Transfield and me never officially finished we just like drifted apart and I started seeing Carol,so in theory we are still going out , anybody seen her? Yeah on the photo but I still don't know who you are. Just a matter of elimination.Nice place to live did work take you there?.

Edited by windswept

Seems like I didn't take as much notice as yourself, you got it all down to a T in the old memory bank!I am close with things but not on the button! Could've sworn Eric married Elaine though, maybe not, oh well live and learn.

Yes my name and yours have been mentioned. You're so much on the ball with the school memories I am surprised you aint sussed it.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 10:48 ----------

Windswept, are you on Linkedin?

Seems like I didn't take as much notice as yourself, you got it all down to a T in the old memory bank!I am close with things but not on the button! Could've sworn Eric married Elaine though, maybe not, oh well live and learn.

Yes my name and yours have been mentioned. You're so much on the ball with the school memories I am surprised you aint sussed it.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 10:48 ----------

Windswept, are you on Linkedin?

It's where you lived,I can't think who lived on that block apart from maybe Ronnie Severs,he would have been on the photo maybe.It's bugging me, you must have been a handsome dude to take out Lorraine Askam and Bev Donnerlly,Lynsey Bartrum lived across from you,I took her out 4/5 times did you know her.I think you might have to give me a clue.Linkedin no sorry

Keith Kidd and Dave Wild were big mates of mine. Keith lived down by Rollestone School and Dave lived on Springclose Mount. Barry Briggs lived on a block near the Far Lees, we used to play snooker together, he was a year or two older than our year. Marion Coles lived up Springclose as well. Did you see my previous post on the email address?

Keith Kidd and Dave Wild were big mates of mine. Keith lived down by Rollestone School and Dave lived on Springclose Mount. Barry Briggs lived on a block near the Far Lees, we used to play snooker together, he was a year or two older than our year. Marion Coles lived up Springclose as well. Did you see my previous post on the email address?

sent mail have you got it