Anyone from Gleadless?

Yep, but I assume there was more than one, as there were about five classes in the year.

Yes could be the one ! - we had the picture taken in the hall and i remember it was more than one class . We all left after the exams in summer'78 . I was in Miss Rhodens (ex Wilson) class for final year.

Yes could be the one ! - we had the picture taken in the hall and i remember it was more than one class . We all left after the exams in summer'78 . I was in Miss Rhodens (ex Wilson) class for final year.

Everyone called her Max Factor because of the amount of make up she wore!

I was in Mr Wainwrights class in the final year.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi all,

John Surr, lived on Ironside Close from 57 till early 80's. Remember most of the names bandied around on here, used to go in most of the pubs on the Valley at one time or another.

Big motor biker, lived next door to the Beightons on one side and I think the Walkers on the other? Not far from Glen Gregory (not the Heaven 17 one), and Tim and Tessa Turner.

Good old days!

That's right Beighton's at 33, Dewey's at 35, us at 37, My cousins Glenn and Phil at 39, originally the Whites at 41 but they moved and were replaced by another family whose name escapes me. Still ride bikes to this day.

Edited by tullins2004