Frozen Banana quandry

if you promise to join me there I'll tell you;)

okay love thanks for the PM. you know when you said its the big building on the corner, do you mean the homeless hostel on division street?

okay love thanks for the PM. you know when you said its the big building on the corner, do you mean the homeless hostel on division street?

that's the one, I'm the one with the long blonde plaits trailing out of the window, Rapunzel, shall I start a fire ?;)

that's the one, I'm the one with the long blonde plaits trailing out of the window, Rapunzel, shall I start a fire ?;)

OMG...please do...... You versus Mikey10....we'll all come and watch.......I demand the ticket concession rights! :hihi:

no hang on i'll light your fire for you. do me a favour and wear those leggings you had on in the photo, delish :help:

Archived