Frozen Banana quandry

no hang on i'll light your fire for you. do me a favour and wear those leggings you had on in the photo, delish :help:

reluctantly, alright then, but you gotta let me win, I am unbeaten thus far

rescue me someone JOE i am sinning again Medusa send me to the door of the chat room but not in it

you are too experienced for me - you can go back to your girlfriend/s:P

oh no youve gone cold on me, like a fridge. and heres me with a limp banana. think i'll put it back in the fridge. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr thats better :P

THE END!!!!!

Why do you need to change your fridge temperature when its warm outside?:confused: Surely the fridge controls the temperature inside the fridge to whatever setting you have it at. Or have I just been seriously mislead:huh:

Why do you need to change your fridge temperature when its warm outside?:confused: Surely the fridge controls the temperature inside the fridge to whatever setting you have it at. Or have I just been seriously mislead:huh:

thatas all we need, somebody with a bit of common sense!

The skins go black but the flesh is always ok in these cases. You could always get off your head on banana daiquiris :D

Plus you'll find that there is no need to change the temperature of your fridge and that the first setting is usually sufficient to keep your food fresh. If it doesn't you are not eating it fast enough. Food is meant to be eaten, not looked at ;):hihi:

And potassium also helps with cellulite. Not that I need it of course.... :D

well i've never meant such a bunch (forgive the pun) of tomatoe-ists in my life. your okay helping the babanas arent you, but when it comes to tomatoes you dont want to know, is it because they're red?

well i've never meant such a bunch (forgive the pun) of tomatoe-ists in my life. your okay helping the babanas arent you, but when it comes to tomatoes you dont want to know, is it because they're red?

I love tomatoes and they have potassium as well

Archived