Do you sort things in order?

John

Used to alphabetise ny CDs and DVDs (and tapes, back in the day when the compact disc was just a dream)

Then I realised out of my vast collection of entertainment I only ever listened to or watched a few regularly, so I ordered everything according to favouritism, but I think I made some of my CDs/DVDs jealous and as a result they refused to work.

After some counselling and a new CD player they now work and my ordering system now consists me just ramming things in where they might fit (no rudeness please :razz: )

DVDs - randomly arranged with the odd Xbox game in between

books - random little piles/shelves around the house

CDs - immaculately alphabetical by artist, except for the gf's Elvis CDs which she absolutely insists go under "E" for Elvis when they CLEARLY should go under "P" for Presley.

nope. Whats the point?

I throw all my CD cases away after purchase and store music CDs in large wallets, where browsing them is a snap.

Apart from that everything and more is on the computer, and I simply cue up tracks in Winamp on my mobile and listen to them on FM stereo downstairs (or anywhere in Nether Edge that I choose). Ah technology!

Archived