Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

:love::hihi:

: Qualified Cake Decorator

Hi my name is tereaza anybody in need of a cake give me a call

I also do low budget cakes to try and meet your budget & needs

You will also be donating to charity as well

www.rainrescue.co.uk

is my Charity for the year

just go on my website to find out more

www.for-cakes-sake.co.uk

email

tereazasfabcakes@hotmail.co.uk

or call 01142 846972

:partyhat::clap:8)

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm thinking of making my own wedding cake to cut a bit more of the cost. I know you can get them cheap these days but as Iv only just started back at work and my partner has just gone back to work from being off sick with phnemonia, the savings aren't looking so good. So I thought of making my own cake! I'm not a bad baker but I have never even attempted it before. Any adbise is welcomed!

Hi all, I'm thinking of making my own wedding cake to cut a bit more of the cost. I know you can get them cheap these days but as Iv only just started back at work and my partner has just gone back to work from being off sick with phnemonia, the savings aren't looking so good. So I thought of making my own cake! I'm not a bad baker but I have never even attempted it before. Any adbise is welcomed!

you can cut costs without having to be a master baker ........ most supermarkets (and M&S) sell plain white iced cakes in small, med and large, my friend bought 3, bought a stand off ebay, cake topper and ribbon, it looked fab and a 3 tier cost £60 ... and it looked lovely

Can anybody help me? I am after a 'bride and groom' cake topper, not edible, but something that I can keep (happy for them to be made of plastic, or similar). Bride and groom must have dark hair. Not looking for anything made to order, as we are on a tight budget - do any supermarkets or department stores sell this? Or could anyone recommend a local Sheffield shop? Thank you!

Archived