Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

getting married june 2010 and wanting a good priced wedding cake ideally would like 3 tiers and to match our red and white theme, can anyone recommend good cake maker at a good price who will deliver to the venue on the day??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have not reallt decided just yet but have paid a £20.00 deposit with kates kreative cake sto hold our date and she is meeting with us in june to discuss ideas with us and even design something from scratch. She explianed for a 3 tier cake the cost would roughly be between 250-280, but i like the idea of cupcakes to which are £1.00 each

• 2 months later...

Would you like to learn how to make flowers in icing for your wedding cake?

Is anyone interested in learning how to make sugar flowers and to decorate cakes. If so I am thinking of hiring a room possibly on a Wednesday or Thursday evening in Stannington for 2 hours. I am on holiday until 6th July so they will be starting after that. If you are interested please reply to my thread or pm me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i'd love to learn how to make flowers etc for wedding cakes. My daughter has just booked her wedding and i'd love to be able to help out with things such as the cake.

Trouble is, Stannington is miles away from me - i'm in Todwick (Junc 31 of M1).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived