Swimming lessons required

Hi all just to ask if anyone knows of any baths that do swimming lessons.

I can swim but after a very scary moment a few years ago i need to get my confidence back, so really i suppose what i actually is a confidence boosting sessions. When away i will go in pool but it has to be practically empty which is not very often,and i havent actually been to a swimming baths for years .

Thanks for your time

Good luck thai - I would be interested in seeing how you get on & if you find anywhere appropriate - I can't swim either (only a bit of doggy paddle :blush:)

People think its ludicrous when I tell them! Its nice to know I'm not the only one ;)

Hi all thanks for all your replies,

Off to uperthorpe healthy living centre next thursday. they adult swim lessons 5.20pm~6pm at a cost of £4.20. no waiting lists you just turn up. So anyone want to join me?

Off to uperthorpe healthy living centre next thursday. they adult swim lessons 5.20pm~6pm at a cost of £4.20. no waiting lists you just turn up. So anyone want to join me?

Sorry I'm busy then - Lottie & I are taking our dogs to an agility class! :D

Hope it goes well though x

Sounds promising....all I need now is to know how to get there ;)

Have you got an address?

Archived