Anyone go to the Ladyzone gym/health club?

LadyZone

Yes it is quite expensive, especially compared to other local gyms which offer swimming pools and such. Maximum price she told me was £29.99 a month, however she said there are chePer ones for offpeak times. For me though as much as hillsborough gym and fitness first offer better facilities ive tried both and hated them! More probably to do with my own insecurities than the gym itself. Im hoping a woman only gym with no mirrors might make me feel better. I just need to lose 2 stone and dietig alone isnt shifting it quick enough! :(

Hi - I used to be a member - found it really easy and handy as it's a 30 minute work out, so it didn't interfere with work/social life too much

I also hate gyms so it was a good mix of feeling like I'd done some exercise without it killing me!

Thanks for replying, did it help you lose weight? How many times a week did you go?

I used to go to Burton Street Gym but can't seem to get anybody to see if its still open, it was £3.00 pay as you go and every time i went there was only about 2/3 people and no mirrors. I am wanting to go again but will not pay monthly DD over 12 months.

What about Zest at Upperthorpe, you can either pay monthly or pay as you go, you also have the option of swimming there.

I go to Zest! I can recommend it, the classes are brilliant, never lost any weight going to the gym but class really work for me.

Archived