Late night bar with dance floor?

LoopyLou

I have some friends coming to Sheffield for a friday night out in a couple of weeks.

Could someone suggest a late night bar with a dance floor that plays a good range of chart music..... on or around west street would be ideal.

Come on you night junkies.......

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

remember when this was breee, and was a quality club, it is not very ordinary and not worth a visit

perhaps i just grew out of it lol

I used the go there all every weekend, before it changed a few years ago, I bet I've seen you before Robbie, I'll have to come into Kingdom and have a look for you.

Originally posted by Fireondaroof

I used the go there all every weekend, before it changed a few years ago, I bet I've seen you before Robbie, I'll have to come into Kingdom and have a look for you.

ooooo i really am hoping your female LOL

and do you really think i am a kingdom bint?? yes i go about 2 nights a week, does not mean i like it LOL

you will find me normally propping a bar up in town centre, i spend about an hour in kingdom cause it bores me!!

but i spend enough money in that time

Archived