Late night bar with dance floor?

LoopyLou

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

ooooo i really am hoping your female LOL

and do you really think i am a kingdom bint?? yes i go about 2 nights a week, does not mean i like it LOL

you will find me normally propping a bar up in town centre, i spend about an hour in kingdom cause it bores me!!

but i spend enough money in that time

Ha ha - yes I am female ;)

I thought you worked there for some reason.:confused:

& don't talk to me about spending money - I've had to get a job in a night club, cause I keep spending too much money going out all the time.

Originally posted by Fireondaroof

Ha ha - yes I am female ;)

I thought you worked there for some reason.:confused:

yeah i did work there,

quit though for various resons, main one being did not need the money!!! WELL what they paid!!

i enjoyed working there though and would recommmend it to anyone!!!

but if you still wanna come find me im sure you will find me in there somewhere

PS where u working then? il come find you lol

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

yeah i did work there,

quit though for various resons, main one being did not need the money!!! WELL what they paid!!

i enjoyed working there though and would recommmend it to anyone!!!

but if you still wanna come find me im sure you will find me in there somewhere

PS where u working then? il come find you lol

I wouldn't recommend it unless things have drastically changed in the last 3 years, though like most nightclubs, they don't keep their staff long.

Yeah hunt me down anytime ;)

Bedroom on west street. Good atmosphere, nice big dance floor, and a decent range of people who happen not to be stuck up their own arses like the peeps down at tequila and revolution etc! it's open till 12-and chart music is all you'll get! Plus the barstaff are extremely polite and good looking with it! ;-)

Originally posted by jswr

Bedroom on west street. Good atmosphere, nice big dance floor, and a decent range of people who happen not to be stuck up their own arses like the peeps down at tequila and revolution etc! it's open till 12-and chart music is all you'll get! Plus the barstaff are extremely polite and good looking with it! ;-)

you must work there or something, cause i have never heard anyone say this about the bedroom, its a dive, it really is

Originally posted by jswr

Good looking barstaff .... do you work there by any chance JSWR haha ;-)

Archived