Sat morning activities for kids

anneR

Hi

I have a 3 year old who currently goes to a group music class on a sat morning with her dad but they would like to try something else (she doesnt particuarly seem to be enjoying the structure of the class). My sister saw a poster somewhere about drama/ yoga type things somewhere maybe Walkley but she cant remember where? Any ideas? Dancing drama music anything on these lines.....fun.:)

Did you particularly want something like drama etc? I have a 3 year old little girl but she wouldn't like that type of thing. She loves going swimming and to soft play centers where she can burn off some energy with her older brother. I don't know if you live in Sheffield but if you do have you tried going into the Childrens Information Centre on Leopold Street, they can help you with all sorts off stuff in there. Good Luck

Why not take your daughter to Fired Arts craft cafe on Ecclesall Road. She can paint her own pot which is then glazed & Fired in their Kiln. It's great fun my kids love it.

Hi Suziekat

Do you know how much it costs? I have seen this activity before elsewhere but they started at £5 and went up from there with some pots at £17+ which seems a bit high priced for a child's craft activity.

It is at Bannercross. Last time i went my daughter painted a mug for her Dad £6 and her friend painted a little cat £4. On top of this you pay a £3 studio fee. Not bad for a couple of hours entertainment plus a birthday present dilema solved!

Archived