Runaway Girl- a good place to run away from.

Thought Runaway Girl lacked atmosphere was too expensive, lacked real quality drinks ie didnt sell any beers, stouts or ales ! Also very poor open mike night i've heard better at a Karaoke night, though i must say i will be going there on wed 30th May to see Sun playing he is fantastic i worth seeing.

Thought Runaway Girl lacked atmosphere was too expensive, lacked real quality drinks ie didnt sell any beers, stouts or ales ! Also very poor open mike night i've heard better at a Karaoke night, though i must say i will be going there on wed 30th May to see Sun playing he is fantastic i worth seeing.

To be fair thats like me going to the Fat Cat and whinging that I cant get a White Russian.

To be fair thats like me going to the Fat Cat and whinging that I cant get a White Russian.

Good point! though one lager on tap would be nice! With pubs and venues it's completely user preference, the drinks are now cheaper than they were (bottles of lager for £2 is generally cheaper than the going rate further up town) and the staff are really hard working, all bar staff do a really hard job and unless you've worked behind a bar I really don't think it's our place to slag the staff off.

Good point! though one lager on tap would be nice! With pubs and venues it's completely user preference, the drinks are now cheaper than they were (bottles of lager for £2 is generally cheaper than the going rate further up town) and the staff are really hard working, all bar staff do a really hard job and unless you've worked behind a bar I really don't think it's our place to slag the staff off.

Agreed! Bar staff work really hard on a Friday and Saturday night so we can enjoy ourselves on a night out. So to all the Barstaff on the forum, especially those at the Runaway Girl, CHEERS!!!

I've enjoyed it everytime I've been in. Justin's always been really friendly, the bar staff have chatted and been great.

Also one of the bouncers let us in for free the first time I went, when we explained we'd walked down to check it out and we wanted to see what the Burlesque night was all about but had gig tickets and couldn't stay for longer than one drink. That sort of consideration went a long way with me.

I've enjoyed it everytime I've been in. Justin's always been really friendly, the bar staff have chatted and been great.

Also one of the bouncers let us in for free the first time I went, when we explained we'd walked down to check it out and we wanted to see what the Burlesque night was all about but had gig tickets and couldn't stay for longer than one drink. That sort of consideration went a long way with me.

You'd do anything for a packet of nuts!;)

Archived