Scarbrough arms 70s

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Ash, Rails closed a few months ago now, Meadow has re-opened, Office has just re-opened as a real-ale house and will be converting the back room into a restaurant soon.

Scarbrough still has the same faces as ever, except when they refurbed it about 7 years ago it took away a lot of character from the place & the atmosphere's just not the same.:) However, doesn't stop me going in on a daily basis tho lol

Yeah Ash, Rails closed a few months ago now, Meadow has re-opened, Office has just re-opened as a real-ale house and will be converting the back room into a restaurant soon.

Scarbrough still has the same faces as ever, except when they refurbed it about 7 years ago it took away a lot of character from the place & the atmosphere's just not the same.:) However, doesn't stop me going in on a daily basis tho lol

i used to think you were the landlady,as every time i passed i saw you in there ...:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Jenny was a brill character. All local blokes still speak about her now, when she was in hospital they all went up to visit her to torment her:D

All in good fun of course because they knew she couldn't shout at them any more lol.

Bless Jenny xx

did you know jenny behind bar in upperthorpe ??

not here now bless her soul

i remember jenny,still see her two brothers and her best mate june,jenny was "the upperthorpe",we only went in the pub to see her and get abused :D :D :D

Archived