Contact sports group

would you like a contact sports group  

36 members have voted

1. 1. would you like a contact sports group

• yes group is good idea
    • no to group
    • not sure

I think combat sports/martial arts should be integrated with every other sports.

Separating it will do it no favours to be honest. Joe public will be more likely to see posts and threads when it is in the same column as the rest of the sports topics.

If there is a separate forum then many people will simply not open that section.

Just my views thank you.

but all im sayin is if its all in one group it easier than scrolling through all the threads. I personally think it would be easier and more benaficial for anyone wanting info on or in a specific area and people can then pass it pass on

You could try a "Contact Sports" thread, first.

I posed a similar question earlier in the month regarding a genealogy group, and received a very healthy response. Before I took it to Geoff, I thought I'd set up a "Sheffield Genealogy" thread first, just to see how much impact it world have - as it turned out, not much at all.

People may well say yeah, it's a great idea, but would the group be actually used that much? It's worth starting a unique thread first to see how much traffic it gets.

Archived