Anyone in the W.R.A.C. in the sixties

Guest poppins

My sister is looking for anybody who can remember her from the 60's, her name is Wendy Shinfield and she was also at Manorbier. One of her friends was a Scottish girl nicknamed Jinty.

She would love to hear from anybody who thinks they may have been with her in the army.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm living in the states now for 40 years,i'm from Sheffield,i was in the W.R.A.C. about the 60s, ANYONE ELSE ?

I was in the W.R.A.C in the 60s .Stationed at Mill-Hill .I was attacted to R.E.E.C sorting mail.Only in about a year before i left to get married .One of the worst days of my life .

• 4 weeks later...
My sister is looking for anybody who can remember her from the 60's, her name is Wendy Shinfield and she was also at Manorbier. One of her friends was a Scottish girl nicknamed Jinty.

She would love to hear from anybody who thinks they may have been with her in the army.

My wife nor I remember these names, what years were they there?

woody1v

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my wife and I were stationed at Manorbier from 1962-1965

I was in REME she was a cook

What year was Wendy there

woody1v

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

What year was your sisters friend that was at Manorbier,i was there from Jan 66-69

Was your sister there too and what was her name?

barbara

hello there , sorry I dont live in sheffield ,but I am trying to trace a friend from the wrac her name was christine davis and she was in the signals in 62/64 , I hope that she might access this site.

Hi,

You are looking for Christine Davis her name is on either forces re-unite or friends re-unite,hope this helps you

Barbara