How did David Gest become so rich?

Just wondered - watching him on telly and he's just spent £75,000 on 2 peices of jewellery and treated it like he's shopping at accessorize!

I think britain has a real problem of making celebs of complete A-holes like we did with jade goody and now we have done it with someone else trouble is they have there 15mins of fame then they drag it on for years until the next plank comes along:rant:

I think britain has a real problem of making celebs of complete A-holes like we did with jade goody and now we have done it with someone else trouble is they have there 15mins of fame then they drag it on for years until the next plank comes along:rant:

I agree with you about this countries obsession with making celebrities out of non-entities. However as stated earlier in this thread David Gest is a highly regarded promoter and producer, so he at least earnt his cash because of a talent, as opposed to that racist twerp Jade Goody.

Archived