How did David Gest become so rich?

I've no idea. I wonder what first attracted him to multi-millionairess, Liza Minelli...:confused:

It wasn't romance. Did anyone see 'that' wedding kiss? :gag:

Or what did has-been Liza Minelli see in the gay multi-millionaire (producer and MUSIC promoter) David Gest?

Just wondered - watching him on telly and he's just spent £75,000 on 2 peices of jewellery and treated it like he's shopping at accessorize!

In the programme that I watched, all that he actually bought was the cross/chain for £1,100.

He negotiated payment over 5 months and as part of the deal pretended to buy the other stuff to give the stall publicity.

Or what did has-been Liza Minelli see in the gay multi-millionaire (producer and MUSIC promoter) David Gest?

Probably the same thing, has-been actress and awful singer Malandra Burrows sees in him now. Allegedly. :hihi:

multi-millionairess are you sure ?

Yes the money she gets from her mothers work alone would keep her in the millions, she never really had to do anything for herself and yet she did.

Yes the money she gets from her mothers work alone would keep her in the millions, she never really had to do anything for herself and yet she did.

I never thought she could get money from the work her mother had done , don't think Royalties were much of an issue back then, I think the money she has now is what she herself earned, don't know how, I was never a fan of her's.

Archived