How did David Gest become so rich?

Yes the money she gets from her mothers work alone would keep her in the millions, she never really had to do anything for herself and yet she did.

Not forgetting her fathers work, of course. He was the talented one in the family.

Vincent Minnelli, Film Producer wasnt he ? Must have left lots of dough.

Vincente Minnelli, he was a very talented director. Probably best known for Gigi and An American in Paris. I was lucky enough to see his film Some Came Running on the big screen, which I think is a stunning film.

• 6 years later...

He probably made his money like a lot of rich people do i.e. hype everything up, sound convincing even if you don't know what you're talking about, rip-off people, stab people in the back, avoid taxation at all costs and say and do anything to get your ugly mug in the media.

He probably made his money like a lot of rich people do i.e. hype everything up, sound convincing even if you don't know what you're talking about, rip-off people, stab people in the back, avoid taxation at all costs and say and do anything to get your ugly mug in the media.

What you mean is he's made rather more out of his life than you have and that gets right up your nose.

Because like alot of other A-hole celebs they cant think of anything more important to do with there money like help homeless or give to an animal rescue,childrens hospital etc

How do you know that he doesn't help the homeless or give to charities ???

I think britain has a real problem of making celebs of complete A-holes like we did with jade goody and now we have done it with someone else trouble is they have there 15mins of fame then they drag it on for years until the next plank comes along:rant:

Jade Goody despite her many shortcomings actually did something.

Even though she knew she wasn't clever she still played strip poker on national tv and actually had the balls to go through with it to the bitter end.

Not a lot of people would dare.

Archived