Sunday League Football Players and Manager wanted!

Dear everyone!

I am sorry that i have not posted replies sooner as i have not had access to the internet since i posted the message.

Hopefully i have posted a message to everyone who PM me but if i havent then give this number a call or a text for more details.

The captains name is Ivan and his number is 07793028726, tell him you are replying from sheffield forum and he will know what your on about.

Again sorry gents for not replying to you all sooner!!!

Cheers

James

Hi All,

We are Sharrow Vale Fc who are currently moving into the Meadowhall League and are looking for new Players and a Manager to put us into shape! We are a bunch of lads who range from 21 to 30 and have some good players in the team. If you are interested PM me or Respond to this thread. Thanks.

We are also looking for sponsorship if anyone knows of any potential people!

hi m8

my team looking for frenlys next season we also goin into meadowhell league

if you interested email me on - masonsarmsfchillsboro@clubwebsite.co.uk

Hi All,

We are Sharrow Vale Fc who are currently moving into the Meadowhall League and are looking for new Players and a Manager to put us into shape! We are a bunch of lads who range from 21 to 30 and have some good players in the team. If you are interested PM me or Respond to this thread. Thanks.

We are also looking for sponsorship if anyone knows of any potential people!

hi if you need a frenly next season contact us , pm

Archived