Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

hi sexey :love: metalheadz2

great to see you are back in the UK

i like you even if lots dont :)

you are so right sheffield is a microcosm of the whole country

this town sure does need some fine marketing and promotion teams as you say :)

ask steve baxendale he may have a job as a promoter of rebels for you :P

i have a name for your new prom company

SHY TEA PROMOTIONS :hihi:

PS where are the 30 corky glasses you said you would give me!!!!!!!!

HEY DUDE......You are SOOO right, you are on my wavelength man wow....

There is no Rebels so no need of promotion, done my homework and its gonna stay as a dance club now....PERIOD.

I was talkin to some Manager of a major Sheffield town club but they offered me only £11,800 a year, I was INSULTED DUDE!!!!! That's pocket money back home, I can spend that on a week partying in LA.

The shot glasses were left at my apartment at leadmill Point, and girls (who threw me out), I not forgot about you...

oh Dove + Rainbow man, you are a star and I just know you gonna let me back in and throw down the red carpet for me LOL. :wave: Bet ya gettin excited already!

oh Dove + Rainbow man, you are a star and I just know you gonna let me back in and throw down the red carpet for me LOL. :wave: Bet ya gettin excited already!

Tanya!!!.....I would love to say you would be most welcome back at the Dove with open arms, but I am obliged on this Forum to tell the truth:hihi: Let me just say this, give me back my shot glasses or pay for them, £1.75 each I think they were, and I MIGHT just re-evaluate your ban........assuming your voice is no longer louder than a Motorhead gig PA stack, you don't try and kick my doorstaff, throw a tantrum when told you have had too much too drink and will not be served, and write obscene suggestions on the back of the toilet doors.......think you can manage that?????

What r u doing back here....this is "small town" Sheffield and not downtown LA! Your previous Forum presence earlier this year is now legendary and probably best appreciated on the other side of the Pacific. But I am a reasonable man, just please don't start slagging off every bar and club in sight, although we all welcome constructive criticism........

Well....I'm in a good mood this morning.......we are all brothers and sisters of the Universe.....

Downtown LA is the coolest place EVER.....but that's for another time I guess. Will gladly pay ya for ya shot glasses dude...just make totally sure that red carpet is rolled out for me...you know I am the BEST....

Anyone looking for the BEST promoter in the business then give me a call....well message me my cellphone not working here need to get a new one......

I'm taking myself down to that student rock event FIZZ CLUB at the Uni....looks like being real cool.....u going? Not wearing cheerleader outfits at the moment but a sensational leather cat suit dude:love: Hope they have space so I can park my Caddy.......

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING..

i know of lot of you are into rock, whatever age you are...and i also know that advertising for gigs is not always what it should be..so here it is..

any of you interested in the very very great Y&T...do you know they are touring UK starting next tuesday..with Tigertailz....will be some great rock

October 23 Leeds, UK Rio's Leeds

Y&T plus special guests Tigertailz

The Grand Arcade

Leeds, UK

Tel: +44 0844 414 2182

October 25 Glasgow, UK Cathouse

15 Union Street

Glasgow, Scotland UK

Tel: +44 0141 248 6606

October 26 Newcastle, UK Carling Academy Newcastle

Westgate Road

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK

Ticket Sales: +44 0870 771 2000 24 hours

October 27 Manchester, UK Manchester Academy 3

Manchester University Union

Oxford Road

Manchester, UK

Tel: +44 0161 275 2930

October 28 Bristol, UK Thekla Social

The Grove, East Mud Dock

Bristol, UK

Tel: +44 0117 929 3301

October 30 Nuneaton, UK Queens Hall

An evening with Y&T

75 Queens Road

Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK

Tel: +44 (0)2476 347402

November 1 Nottingham, UK Rock City

8 Talbot Street

Nottingham, UK

Tel: +44 0115 9588484

November 2 Dudley, UK JB's

15 Castle Hill

Dudley, UK

Tel: +44 01384 253957

November 3 London, UK Astoria

165 Charing Cross Road

London, UK

Tel: +44 020 7434 9592

Tube: Tottenham Court Road

i hope some of you find this interesting...if you don;t.... well scuse me....

Downtown LA is the coolest place EVER.....but that's for another time I guess.

Have you actually been to downtown LA? It was until very recently a dump that you didn't walk around at night. The only thing of interest there was the Staples center. I know they're maybe still building the big entertainment complex across the street from Staples...but come on...

Hollywood!

Downtown LA is the coolest place EVER.....but that's for another time I guess. Will gladly pay ya for ya shot glasses dude...just make totally sure that red carpet is rolled out for me...you know I am the BEST....

Anyone looking for the BEST promoter in the business then give me a call....well message me my cellphone not working here need to get a new one......

I'm taking myself down to that student rock event FIZZ CLUB at the Uni....looks like being real cool.....u going? Not wearing cheerleader outfits at the moment but a sensational leather cat suit dude:love: Hope they have space so I can park my Caddy.......

Shouldnt that be FUZZ club :huh:

And, Goldenfleece, she aint met me yet :hihi:

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING..

blah blah blah... Y&T /Tigertailz tour...

I'm suprised Corporation weren't interested - not really my thing but I'd have thought Y&T and TigerTailz would drag out a few hundred old rockers on wet tuesday night...

I'm sure anyone who refrequented Rebels in the mid 80s has

"I waaaant chooooo.. ner ner ner... I waannnt choo to rescuuuuue me"

indelibly stamped in their brain...

You will be delighted to know I play TIGERTAILZ upon request any night, so come and check us out if you like it loud and classic.....the works!!!!

Yes she meant FUZZ club...went last night but did not see her......but then again I was extremely drunk after a pub crawl in Broomhill.........

however she sent me about 8 txt messages (I really must change my number again) sure she will turn up this weekend.....

black leather cat suit huh.........hmmmmmmm

Archived