Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

You will be delighted to know I play TIGERTAILZ upon request any night, so come and check us out if you like it loud and classic.....the works!!!!

Yes she meant FUZZ club...went last night but did not see her......but then again I was extremely drunk after a pub crawl in Broomhill.........

So much for doing her homework then :hihi:

Really cant wait to meet her, I get the feeling she wont take much recognising :D

So much for doing her homework then :hihi:

Really cant wait to meet her, I get the feeling she wont take much recognising :D

in a cheerleader outfit she is obvious to spot from 5 miles away....but a black leather cat suit??..too much like all my other customers HA HA HA

..I am intrigued....this could almost be good...now which famous TV or movie star used to wear black leather cat suits........apart from CATWOMAN and BATGIRL

in a cheerleader outfit she is obvious to spot from 5 miles away....but a black leather cat suit??..too much like all my other customers HA HA HA

..I am intrigued....this could almost be good...now which famous TV or movie star used to wear black leather cat suits........apart from CATWOMAN and BATGIRL

Err, Emma Peel in the avengers ?

I'm suprised Corporation weren't interested - not really my thing but I'd have thought Y&T and TigerTailz would drag out a few hundred old rockers on wet tuesday night...

I'm sure anyone who refrequented Rebels in the mid 80s has

"I waaaant chooooo.. ner ner ner... I waannnt choo to rescuuuuue me"

indelibly stamped in their brain...

they certainly will drag a few aging rockers and a few young ones as well..me included. They are certainly still rocking...

i don;t know Tigertailz that well but looking forward to seeing them..

Err, Emma Peel in the avengers ?

Emma who????:loopy: Hey dude this cat suit is the real thang.......watch out for me coz I shall be purring around in my luurrrrrrrvvvvvvvve wagon......purrrrfect......crusin' on the highway with the stereo on full blast with the best band in the whole wide world, Motley Crue...

Come on guys you know ya wanna meet me

OH yeah.......SEXY BIRD........got them all on DVD somewhere.....

forget DVDs man, you must be talkin bout me there:P

Come on, THE BITCH IS BACK IN TOWN.........wanna take me out and wine and dine me dude? Ya know ya wanna.......me purrrrfect..

.... but I'd have thought Y&T and TigerTailz would drag out a few hundred old rockers on wet tuesday night...

I'm sure anyone who refrequented Rebels in the mid 80s has

"I waaaant chooooo.. ner ner ner... I waannnt choo to rescuuuuue me"

indelibly stamped in their brain...

I'm gonna try and make Leeds. Y&T were one of the first live bands I saw (Sheff City Hall, 1983) and still remember that concert where loads of others remain forgotten. Haven't been to a hard rock gig since 1992 (KISS), so this will feel like coming out of retirement! Anyone else going?:cool:

Archived