Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

"Motley Crue...?! Am I fourteen or something..." to quote Saxondale...

HEY STOP THAT!!!! They are the coolest band of all time don't ya be so chintzy or I'll cream ya...jeeeeez yo folks so up tight it's amazing ya ass don't bust.

I was cruisin last night in my lurrrvvve wagon and checked out a few joints......pretty flakey all round.....no names mentioned YET but I bet ya just wanna know........hee hee hee haw haw haw

HEY STOP THAT!!!! They are the coolest band of all time don't ya be so chintzy or I'll cream ya...jeeeeez yo folks so up tight it's amazing ya ass don't bust.

I was cruisin last night in my lurrrvvve wagon and checked out a few joints......pretty flakey all round.....no names mentioned YET but I bet ya just wanna know........hee hee hee haw haw haw

You need a better scripwriter.

hmmmm...r u in fact in Sheffield, or the UK at all at the moment? How come you sent me a text message originating from TELCEL, a mobile (cell) phone network in Mexico that has no transmitters or service in the UK??? Just checked the number and it not from a UK network BABY!!!!!!

hmmmm...r u in fact in Sheffield, or the UK at all at the moment? How come you sent me a text message originating from TELCEL, a mobile (cell) phone network in Mexico that has no transmitters or service in the UK??? Just checked the number and it not from a UK network BABY!!!!!!
ROFLMAO......Busted :heyhey:

I'm gonna try and make Leeds. Y&T were one of the first live bands I saw (Sheff City Hall, 1983) and still remember that concert where loads of others remain forgotten. Haven't been to a hard rock gig since 1992 (KISS), so this will feel like coming out of retirement! Anyone else going?:cool:

i,ll be at Leeds, and many others...

i quite clearly remember the gig in 1983 and was thrilled to nearly orgasmic levels :hihi: to get my original program signed by Y&T last year...

hope you make, its a real trip back in time, cos they play all the old stuff and new stuff as well

I,ll be the one a tthe front shouting for ''TEN LOVERS'' (not literary you understand...its the name of a very beautiful Y&T song..)

i,ll be at Leeds, and many others...

i quite clearly remember the gig in 1983 and was thrilled to nearly orgasmic levels :hihi: to get my original program signed by Y&T last year...

hope you make, its a real trip back in time, cos they play all the old stuff and new stuff as well

I,ll be the one a tthe front shouting for ''TEN LOVERS'' (not literary you understand...its the name of a very beautiful Y&T song..)

Hey cool, Sue. Exactly why I want to go - to remember and hear those songs live again. Meanstreak, Midnight in Tokyo, Rescue Me..... so many great songs. If you see someone standing alone in a corner looking like a fish out of water, that'll be me. I'm thinking of not going now, can't bribe one of my dance music friends to go - not even if I pay their ticket. I lied about rock gigs, I saw Journey last year at the Apollo and I never felt so out of place, thinking "how weird, I used to be one of these people". I haven't heard 'Ten Lovers'. I will listen out for you shouting it though.

If they don't play Summertime Girls though I will be the one SULKING in the corner, as that's my all-time fave Y&T song (I will probably get stoned to death now for saying that!:D).

Enjoy the concert to all those going.:cool:

Archived