Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

I'd suggest trying the Nelson on a Friday or Saturday - it may suit your muslcal tastes more. There is a variety of music throughout the week at the Nelson - and some nights can be a lot quieter than others! It tends to be fairly packed on the weekends.

The Sportsman used to be a lot more of a rock pub than it seems to be nowadays - for a pub in the day time, the Dove and Rainbow can be good ;-)

I'd suggest trying the Nelson on a Friday or Saturday - it may suit your muslcal tastes more. There is a variety of music throughout the week at the Nelson - and some nights can be a lot quieter than others! It tends to be fairly packed on the weekends.

The Sportsman used to be a lot more of a rock pub than it seems to be nowadays - for a pub in the day time, the Dove and Rainbow can be good ;-)

Dove and Rainbow run different events every night from live bands to DJ's so check us out any night, apart from the next 3 Mondays when we are closed for upgrade work. Check out our MYSPACE, we have "probably the best rock disco in the world...EVER!" on Friday and Saturday nights and I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed, as I play practically all requests. This TUESDAY we have ANGELIC FRUITCAKE, a very popular alternative rock/indie night with an amazing variety of tunes, so be sure to give us a try.

Dove and Rainbow run different events every night from live bands to DJ's so check us out any night, apart from the next 3 Mondays when we are closed for upgrade work. Check out our MYSPACE, we have "probably the best rock disco in the world...EVER!" on Friday and Saturday nights and I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed, as I play practically all requests. This TUESDAY we have ANGELIC FRUITCAKE, a very popular alternative rock/indie night with an amazing variety of tunes, so be sure to give us a try.

Are you going to see Buckcherry at Corporation? They are the best live band I have ever seen, seen them at home a few times.....

Are you going to see Buckcherry at Corporation? They are the best live band I have ever seen, seen them at home a few times.....

Yes, definitely wil be there.....great band and very very under rated in the UK....they will be HUGE over here soon......

I've seen Buckcherry twice, and I' didn't think they were that great. I'm going to the corp gig though. I actually think they're OVER rated in America.

On a seperate note, did anyone go to Rebels or the Tube over the weekend? If so, what they like?

I've seen Buckcherry twice, and I' didn't think they were that great. I'm going to the corp gig though. I actually think they're OVER rated in America.

On a seperate note, did anyone go to Rebels or the Tube over the weekend? If so, what they like?

I went to Rebels........a lot of opinions have been expressed by others though see the Rebels thread somewhere on this page....but many people did leave and go to Corporation its very true.....

Archived