Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

The weekend here again? YES!! Ready for another kicking ROCK WEEKENDER at the Dove? We are:roll:

Seven day weekend, up all night

In at the deep end, hang on tight

It won't take a minute, it won't take long

So get on in it, come on, come on, come on

Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked

Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked

Let's go all the way

Get it night'n'day

Come on, let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked

• 2 weeks later...
Go away.....:confused: When I bar someone its for life.....I told you....any problem understanding that??? I somehow dont think you will be welcome anywhere else either at the moment.....

:hihi: :hihi: lol - not doing much for international relations is she.. :P

:hihi: :hihi: lol - not doing much for international relations is she.. :P

No....be interesting if she complains to the American Embassy that she is barred from my pub....perhaps they will send up a diplomat.......to put her on a plane and send her home!!!!!

Oh my God she's going to the Buck Cherry gig tonight as well.....HELP!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if the Bedroom still does the Emo/Hardcore night on Mondays? I used to go to it all the time when I was a student but it would destroy me to have to get up to go to work after a night of cocktails there and cheap vodka at the Corporation!

Been away from Sheffield for a fair few years now. I seem to remember that Under the Boardwalk was great as a pre-saturday night corpa's hideout. Then I heard rumours it had closed. Then I heard rumours it has re-opened... Whats the score there?

Glad to hear Dove & Rainbow is still going strong - hurrah! I shall be visiting regularly know I'm back in Sheffield!

Also - can anyone suggest any haunts for local rock acts to play (we used to play barfly but that has gone from Sheffield by all accounts) and I know the Grapes... thats about it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Been away from Sheffield for a fair few years now. I seem to remember that Under the Boardwalk was great as a pre-saturday night corpa's hideout. Then I heard rumours it had closed. Then I heard rumours it has re-opened... Whats the score there?

Glad to hear Dove & Rainbow is still going strong - hurrah! I shall be visiting regularly know I'm back in Sheffield!

Also - can anyone suggest any haunts for local rock acts to play (we used to play barfly but that has gone from Sheffield by all accounts) and I know the Grapes... thats about it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

DOVE AND RAINBOW hosts live bands, currently taking bookings. We are now a dedicated rock and live music pub.

UTB is a live music venue, just hosts bands 7 nights a week, but its good down there for a line up of 3 bands or so each evening.......

Archived