Rock bars in Sheffield steel City YO

We love you really. :cool:

So how come you're back in town?

Well Dude I opted to spend a lot of time in the UK was getting a bit sick of back home. It's sure a fascinating little town Sheffield, kinda like a microcosm of the whole country here. Probably gonna set up a company here eventually because this town sure does need some fine marketing and promotion teams...everything here is so low key and lame in this area....in the States we know how to market something PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH non stop.....

And so folks, if you need a promoter with FLAIR, ZEST, NRG, STYLE, message me, because whichever club I work for will be the number one club in this town. Already talking to one well known club in this town and waiting for them to talk REAL money and not insult me..the best dont come cheap baby

Well Dude I opted to spend a lot of time in the UK was getting a bit sick of back home. It's sure a fascinating little town Sheffield, kinda like a microcosm of the whole country here. Probably gonna set up a company here eventually because this town sure does need some fine marketing and promotion teams...everything here is so low key and lame in this area....in the States we know how to market something PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH non stop.....

And so folks, if you need a promoter with FLAIR, ZEST, NRG, STYLE, message me, because whichever club I work for will be the number one club in this town. Already talking to one well known club in this town and waiting for them to talk REAL money and not insult me..the best dont come cheap baby

Dont think Push push push will go down to well here people dont like pushy people they like to make their own minds up about stuff.

The UK is the UK and not the USA you cant expect it to be the same why should it be?

Awesome. Good to have you back, hope it all works out for you. :)

You hitting the clubs/bars this weekend?

I can think of one bar she wont be going in :hihi:

I must remember to brief my door staff.....beware of very very loud American girl, probably in a cheerleader outfit and generally demanding exclusive attention......and BTW, she NEVER did bring back those Corky's shot glasses............

Maybe thats a bit harsh? Shall I give her another chance to behave and not to scare off my customers?:D

Wow there's even more bitching on the rock threads than there is on the gay threads :D

EDIT to add... Is that Metalheadz in her avatar picture? and if so, you won't let her in your pub because......................? ;)

that pic may be her it looks vaguely familiar, but not sure......I barred her for stealing shot glasses mainly, about 30 branded Corky's glasses, which she admitted but refused to return, and also various postings on the forum that I think got deleted.

hi sexey :love: metalheadz2

great to see you are back in the UK

i like you even if lots dont :)

you are so right sheffield is a microcosm of the whole country

this town sure does need some fine marketing and promotion teams as you say :)

ask steve baxendale he may have a job as a promoter of rebels for you :P

i have a name for your new prom company

SHY TEA PROMOTIONS :hihi:

PS where are the 30 corky glasses you said you would give me!!!!!!!!

Archived