The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

X666 FJP

I met a lot of 'old rockers' in last 5 days and everyone was talking about it but no one had a kind word to say about the guy who owns this new club...apparently he ripped off loads of folks back in the 90's and turned his old rock club into a dance club, leaving the town with no rock nights at all??? Apparently it was also the Corporation who brought back rock nights to this town after he ****** off everyone big time.

So count me out Rebels.....with opinions like that from your intended audience it ain't gonna be pretty....:gag:

SPOT ON...

I was one of those that put my name down on the petition and like everyone else we were led to believe that we were moving to a new home.

The outcome was totally different.

I always had great respect for Lez and more so now that he had turned down this outfit and it is little wonder why.

yes u hav been voted out of the big brother house / metalheads u may leave the house lol come back whith some thin good metalheads lol

So - is that more interesting than how the new DJs did at the actual club?

If you are so 100% how did us new guys do tonight?

Archived