The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

X666 FJP

Do you rate the new Scorpions CD? Can't get into it at all myself, but I adore the Ozzy Black Rain new album......

I'm hooked on the Ozzy album and played the new single last night. With you on the Scorpions though - I like the first track but can't get into the rest of it!

Hello all you who remember me. At the moment I am a coach driver, driving around europe and all over britain. Interesting to see that rebs has reopened. I wish Steve Baxendale all the best for his latest venture. I dont suppose rebs 2 will ever be as good as rebs 1. Rebs 1 was not just the music but the people as well. All the different characters that used to go in were responsible for making rebs 1 so good. Who can forget Shirley dancing to Deep Purple, Martin with all his fuzzy hair dancing to UFO and the crack pot who used run across the dance floor at the end of an AC/DC record and jump to a stop like Angus Young. Do you remember Norman the glass collecter who like Madness, I think he is a postie now. How about Roz the barmaid who didnt like Ron the manager and made it perfectly clear as well. I wonder what happened to Ron the only man who could face forward yet still see you at the side of him (those eyes !!) creepy.

If I ever get a weekend off I will visit Rebs 2. As for the music well it cant be the same as there is so much good music about these days. I hope they will get a good mix of the old music and the new. If they want to borrow any records I still have my record collection Including a very worn out Dont Stop Believing by Journey.

All the best to everyone who has mentioned me on the various posts on the forum and to Wallbuilder for the embarassing photo of me on the Rebels web page as well as all the other interesting photos of a lot of the original customers of Rebels

Cheers BOB :)

Bob , just the man, how you doing pal, PM me if you ever get a date when your going down to Rebs if ya fancy a pint and a chat of days gone by

Sorry to post this but its a bit of a coplaint about rebels. Turned up just after 01:45 to get inside and the bounce said the entrance office closes at 01:30 surely if the place closes at 04:00 you would have someone on the door untill about 03:00 ???

Sorry to post this but its a bit of a coplaint about rebels. Turned up just after 01:45 to get inside and the bounce said the entrance office closes at 01:30 surely if the place closes at 04:00 you would have someone on the door untill about 03:00 ???

Its very normal for clubs to have last entry a few hours before closing - and is often a condition of the license.

The last entrie's at 2.30am so not sure about the confusion there. I'll look into that one. Just a quick note while i'm on-line starting this wekend Rebels will be Rock music all the way every Friday and Saturday night.

rock on fri and sat now thats a gd night out gd set on sat jozafeen

Why thank you 100%!

You can read the setlist in full here. I'm so sad to be missing this Saturday - it's a fun night to DJ but I'm sure Rude Dog (and DJ RevCo from Team Batfink) will do fine without me! :hihi:

Archived