The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

X666 FJP

• 2 months later...

Yo all wanna make this place rock central???? message me I am available, just been head hunted by a major Sheffield club to do promotions but its NOT rock.........so yo out there who wanna top rock joint and none of the flakey places get ya ass in gear dudes.....we can clean up the place....come on dont flip out on me now.....

Yo all wanna make this place rock central???? message me I am available, just been head hunted by a major Sheffield club to do promotions but its NOT rock.........so yo out there who wanna top rock joint and none of the flakey places get ya ass in gear dudes.....we can clean up the place....come on dont flip out on me now.....

aaarrrgh - every rock thread has been contaminated by this vile creature - GO HOME!!!! judging by the opinion of most of the rock community on here i'd say you were about as welcome as!!!!

• 3 years later...

I LOVED the original Rebels. 25 years on and I still get goosebumps just thinking 'bout the place. Many a happy night out and many times fell down those stairs trying to get out after too many lager shandys! ;)

Fav rock track, guaranteed to get me on the smokey dance floor with me air guitar was "Heartline" by Robin George.

Archived