The Stop Smoking Megathread [ including Champix]

Im going to try again but with my own will power now. Champix wasn't for me. I hope those using it is more sucessful. Good luck to every one.

Are people still banging on about Champix? It's an alternative nicotine delivery system. It's a drug. The way to stop smoking is to stop putting nicotine in your body.

Are people still banging on about Champix? It's an alternative nicotine delivery system. It's a drug. The way to stop smoking is to stop putting nicotine in your body.

I agree White Rose, no nicotine in my body, that is why I take Champix - fantastic help for stop smoking. Could not have done it without Champix

Hi guys

I remember this forum as supportive and very motivating. With a lot of good advises for the newbies and a lot of shared experiences.

What it is now, I am not sure. This is a forum for Champix, if you are not interested in Champix, play with someone else.

It has it side effects, but let's face it, side effects of 10-20-30-40 years of smoking is not exactly nursery school either.

I enjoy my smokefree days, I love being able to breath better, to walk faster and longer and the stressfree daily life without having to make time to smoke. I love being able to taste and smell the spring, good food and wine.

All of this is due to Champix.

And I am very proud of having made it so far and are sure I will stay a nonsmoker:lol::clap::banana:

If you find my English strange, it is because I am Norwegian:)

And its that simple. really it is!

Really, really, really it is :D

I agree White Rose, no nicotine in my body, that is why I take Champix - fantastic help for stop smoking. Could not have done it without Champix

Same here, think its 9 weeks now, In my eyes anyone who can quit without help, Was not addicted in the first place

Champix is fab, I had never tried to stop before and it was relatively painless with the tablets. I accept they don't work for everyone but for those that they do work for what a bonus!

The advantages are massive both healthwise and financially and I am so glad I have now been 29 weeks without a cigarette and feel great thanks to Champix.