Did you live on the Manor Estate in the 1930s - 50s?

Hi manaman While looking at the forum i saw you mention my dads name.Just to let you know hes still about and living in skegnes. Sadly my uncles Fred Roger and Roy have all passed away, but my nan nan gladys is still alive and living on the bottom of prince of wales road.Also did you know my grandad fred. Best wishes John

Hi there Tatty dumps,im not sure whether we use real names or not but you will know who it is.I posted a message yesterday but its probably flying round the iniverse at the moment.Sapper said you would give me Dorothys phone number how best is it to do this if you want my email address I can give it to you.I hope you are enjoying the snow.I was saying yesterday when we were kids we used to get corrugated metal from the Anderson shelter and sledge down woodthorpe close straight onto the allotments dont know if you used to do this.Iwas a bit of a tomboy Love Download

Just been on phone to my sister in law was maureen benn she was laughing about the sledge on woodthorpe close janet burton nee horry

Good morning Mr Smith

If you knew Sally and Harold Ellis it seems to me that you know/or have connections with a lot of poeple I know. Could you be my long lost cousin from Australia - the one who found all that gold?

|knew sally and harold ellis from q m cresent pat was my friend .Sally died last year but i remember harold takeing pat and myself to woodhouse to put poppies on the monument in the square .i never knew why.janet

It was Edward Hobson who was sadly killed outside Stand house, I lived next door to him. Pehaps you may remember my brothers, Alan and Brian Turner. Pat and Marie Ellis played with my eldest daughter Susan. Are we in the same generation I am 74.

pat ellis was my best friend she marie sally and harold lived on queen mary cres when i lived on manor with grandmother woodcock.Pat is 69 this year i spoke to pat last year when sally died

Did you live on Queen Mary Crescent Janet?[/Qno i lived facing obrians next door to mortons at 148 queen mary rd .My brother alan known as curley married maureen benn from woodthorpe close

Bells are jingling and I know there must be a connection. I lived at 191 QMRd

I know the Ellis', the Benns, the O'briens and the Mortons

Bells are jingling and I know there must be a connection. I lived at 191 QMRd

I know the Ellis', the Benns, the O'briens and the Mortons

we came to live on manor in 1948-9 my brother brian was working he was allways with roy sellars charlie spriggs terry leary. He worked at firth brown tools then.my younger sister was friends with joany mees who lived facing the pond.I dont know who manerman is but he remembers fig trees in our garden at bottom of basseldine.

we came to live on manor in 1948-9 my brother brian was working he was allways with roy sellars charlie spriggs terry leary. He worked at firth brown tools then.my younger sister was friends with joany mees who lived facing the pond.I dont know who manerman is but he remembers fig trees in our garden at bottom of basseldine.

did you live near bottom of woodthorpe close iwas in the same class as alan hill peter slinn brian hallem

did you live near bottom of woodthorpe close iwas in the same class as alan hill peter slinn brian hallem

No, we lived next door to the fishpond before it turned onto the crescent. Turner was the family name I had three brothers, Carl, Alan Brian and myself Mavis. I remember all the names you have just mentioned. I am now 75, Alan sadly deceased,Brian 67 and Carl 77. We all went to Stand House, my brothers went on to Prince Edwards and I went to Carfield.