Did you live on the Manor Estate in the 1930s - 50s?

hi can anyone remember Bernard Robinson or Doris Hobson her brother edward hobson was tragically killed in an accident outside standhouse school would be lovely for a reply they lived at 189 queen mary road.

Was Edward the lad who was hit by a lorry?

i was born on the manor in 1972.. lived at archdale rd till 1982.. went to standhouse.. my parents lived on the manor on while growing up on morthall rd (bothe) they were Hearson and leek/crawshaw and my grandparents (bothe sets) lived on the manor...

Would your dad be called David Hearson ?

i was born on the manor in 1972.. lived at archdale rd till 1982.. went to standhouse.. my parents lived on the manor on while growing up on morthall rd (bothe) they were Hearson and leek/crawshaw and my grandparents (bothe sets) lived on the manor...

Would your dad be David Hearson and your ma Brenda Leek.??

Edited by King-29

• 1 month later...

I was born on Wulfric Road in 1928. Then attended Stand-House school 1932-1938 and then Prince-Edward 1938-1942. Then left the Manor in 1955 to get married. Is it possible that any former Manorites are still around. ? Regards to all. John Gilpin.

Edited by JOGI

• 4 weeks later...