Grading in martial arts

nice to see we agree on somethin faraad its that way in laugar but our belts are different thats all but the princible is the same

LOL we do agree on some things I guess but im sure there are a lot of things we may disagree on too

LOL

Thats what makes life more interesting. Meet up during the break at our next show we will have an orange juice and a chat?

im a doorman mate thats why martial arts comes in handy

Nice one , where do you do the doors? I have done bits and bobs on the doors here and there but dont do it for a living. Did you hear about Wayne Richardson? He twatted a couple of guys while working the door and nearly got locked up!

Its risky these days as everyone wants to sue your pants off and claim you handled them roughly.

there's a martial arts conference in london on sunday- i know one thing being discussed is kung fu grading- jet li's teacher is all giving a talk i think- he's definitely attending anyway. may go myself if i can get organised

Grading in kung fu are a funny thing some are good some are not just like any other art but you will find that the more traditional kung fu schools don’t focus on them and they don’t put on different belts/sashes for them they are more concerned with what you can and cant do.

Archived