Suit hire - any ideas at Meadowhall

TROD

Hi there, im going to the Sheffield Hallam University Summer Ball next Friday (25th), and i need a tuxedo for it.

To explain, i know NOTHING about suits, or hiring or anything. Basically, i was thinking of going to Meadowhall early on Saturday (like 10am) and look at places there, i looked online and i think Suit You do them, im guesing other places do?

Does anyone have any ideas? Also, how much does it cost, are there different 'types'? Also, i have no idea about sizes etc, im guessing they do this there? Oh, and i havent left it too late have I!?

Like i say, im just looking for some general advice really on where i could go in meadowhall, and how it... all works!

Thanks

Tom

Walk into Moss Bros. Tell them you're after a tuxedo for a summer ball and they'll measure you up and give you a choice of what to hire. Shold cost around £60 which is on the pricey side but their tuxedos are of a very good quality (noticably better than some cheaper places).

They do suit hire at burtons as well, i saw a leaflet at the wkd in the one in town and i think they do a special cheaper student offer which might be quite good for you? Would be worth checking they do it at meadowhall as well.

Walk into Moss Bros. Tell them you're after a tuxedo for a summer ball and they'll measure you up and give you a choice of what to hire. Shold cost around £60 which is on the pricey side but their tuxedos are of a very good quality (noticably better than some cheaper places).

Good idea, however, we call them dinner suits in this country. :D

Archived