Citalopram Hydrobromide side effects

I was on them for 12 months.

I admit it took me 2 or 3 weeks to get used to them. First two weeks I kept spontaneously (and without warning) collapsing and falling into very deep sleep for about 5 or 6 hours!

But overall they certainly helped! What dose are you on?

Only 10mg for the first 3 weeks then He says he will put them up if they work. Those side effects sound worse than mine so maybe im getting off lightly. I have been getting really bad head rushes though to the point im wobbling about.

Only 10mg for the first 3 weeks then He says he will put them up if they work. Those side effects sound worse than mine so maybe im getting off lightly. I have been getting really bad head rushes though to the point im wobbling about.

I started off on a low dose, but eventually ended up on the maximum dose for about 4 months. But I stuck with them and they did help to an extent!

To be honest I found counselling was more effective though.

I've been on these for about 3 years now and I only get those effects when I forget to take them. My head sort of feels like that poster that Placebo brought out for their single, Meds I think it was called. I am on a fairly high dosage though. Otherwise they pretty much work for me; I don't feel as paranoid/anxious about stuff. You should give them about six weeks to take proper effect but if they make you feel ill after this then get your Doctor to offer you something else. I was on prozac to begin with and christ did they make me feel terrible.

Hi, I take this too and had similar symptoms at first. I find now that when I take them really makes a difference and I never take them on an empty stomach, ideally I take it in the middle of having lunch and that really helps me avoid that sick feeling.

I've been taking them for a year or so and they really do help. I found that they seemed to have less side effects than other anti depressants that I've taken. stick with then if you can possibly stand it for a few weeks untill your body is a bit more used to them.

they do make me quite drowsey so i now take them at night.

I took them for 8 months, had all the same side effects but mine only lasted for less than a week... apart from one side effect i really couldn't sleep for long at all and that never changed all the time i took them.

But having said that for the first 6 weeks i felt like a totally different person, i was so happy and more full of life than i think i have ever been, i have honestly never ever felt so good, then one day i woke up and i realised it was gone, i was tired again and down, i carried on with them as i say but that good feeling never came back.

Archived