Pubs in town showing play-offs game??

uniB

Does anyone know of any pubs in town that are likely to be showing the Forest Yeovil games tonight?

Not sure if places are likely to have it on being as it's got no local interest and it's not Chelsea or Man U!?

Ta

It's on Sky so any pub with Sky TV should have it on. Regardless of local interest, people will always watch a football match in a pub if there's one on. There's a thread on here about pubs with Sky Sports in the city centre but I can't find it. There aren't as many as you might think - due to the cost these days it's not worth it for a lot of pubs.

From memory, try:

Old Monk (nr Crucible)

Queen's Head (bus station)

Cutler (or whatever it's called - Cambridge St)

Fountain (Leopold St/top of Fargate)

etc.

Or just get on a bus to the Banner Cross.

Thanks Bilge,

I'll give the Old Munk a go maybe.

Does anyone know if what was BRB on West Street is still showing football??

I'd love to go to the Banner Cross or the Leascar but I'm going to a gig straight after in town so that's why I need to be there.

Don't think what was BRB (Hallamshire Hotel) has Sky sports.

Walkabout maybe another option? Though I once went there to catch a game that I assumed would be on and it was rugby union on the other channel on every single screen.

Archived