Favourite / least favourite coffee house in Sheffield ?

Nomis

For me, my favourite coffee 'chain' has to be Costa Coffee. The regular capucinnos served in a glass are of a reasonable size. Tastiness factor ranks quite high too.

The worst one by a country mile is Cafe Latino's. Their regular capucinno is served in a 'teacup' and the majority of it was froth :loopy:

are you mad?

Latino's is probably the only place that serves coffee that tastes like coffee and not cat **** water!!!

next thing you'll be saying weatherspoons coffee is the best!!

Well I didn't get much chance to sample the Cafe Latino coffee quality as my cup of capucinno was nearly all froth...

Sorry , i'd give them another chance really.

It's the only place my girl friend will drink coffee and shes a coffee expert being from Spain where the coffee is much better.

We've been to nearly all the places in Sheffield (coffee places) and we found that one to be the best.

nice cakes too!!

Sorry , i'd give them another chance really.

It's the only place my girl friend will drink coffee and shes a coffee expert being from Spain where the coffee is much better.

We've been to nearly all the places in Sheffield (coffee places) and we found that one to be the best.

nice cakes too!!

Your girlfriend is like my husband then with coffee!

He is also from Spain and is sooo choosy about where he will stop for cofee when we are out. He brings loads of cafe 'Bonka' and 'La Estrella' back when we go over ..... and he always says Italian coffee is overated!

The best coffee we have is definitely in our own home.

Archived