Story: 'Trapped in Hillsborough.'

Falls

It must be true. There is a Marks and Spencer in town.

I like that. - so it must be true

I remember when it was announced that M & S had bought a building on Fargate and were going to open a shop there.

Lots of huffing and puffing, self-righteous indignation, letters to the editor, etc. That they would have the audacity to build on "Sacred" Fargate.

Not that long ago - how times have changed.

Regards

I like that. - so it must be true

I remember when it was announced that M & S had bought a building on Fargate and were going to open a shop there.

Lots of huffing and puffing, self-righteous indignation, letters to the editor, etc. That they would have the audacity to build on "Sacred" Fargate.

Not that long ago.

Regards

Wonder if Falls misses England ?

Wonder if Falls misses England ?

Hi

I expect to be in Sheffield on Don in a week or so. This time, the "Cousins" aren't paying.

Actually, I'm coming over to gather material for my stories. The first week, I expect to be walking in and out of M&S on Fargate on the off-chance that I might "bump" into someone I know.

It's no use trying to gather material here. Its difficult enough trying to get anything out of Joe Canadian at the best of times and absolutely impossible now that the Ice Hockey season has started.

Regards

Archived