Late night Curry

Hi All,

Having a night out in Sheffield on Saturday. We're probably gonna end up in the Doven Rainbow till closing, but were thinking of going for a curry after.

What I'm after is recommendations for late opening curry places that will serve drunk people with a decent curry. Preferably walking distance, but we can get a taxi if the place is worth it.

So, any suggestions?

Hi All,

Having a night out in Sheffield on Saturday. We're probably gonna end up in the Doven Rainbow till closing, but were thinking of going for a curry after.

What I'm after is recommendations for late opening curry places that will serve drunk people with a decent curry. Preferably walking distance, but we can get a taxi if the place is worth it.

So, any suggestions?

Yeh ....Shapla is open very late (bottom of the Moor) yummy ......

Can I come ?:D

Yeh ....Shapla is open very late (bottom of the Moor) yummy ......

Can I come ?:D

Hmmm, - Shapla is looking good - I'll probably be done drinking by then, but I know not everyone will be!

And open good and late too!

Oh yes, does it have an english menu too? One of our group doesn't do curry!! :o

Hmmm, - Shapla is looking good - I'll probably be done drinking by then, but I know not everyone will be!

And open good and late too!

Oh yes, does it have an english menu too? One of our group doesn't do curry!! :o

I'll replace the non curry person

Ya can't do a curry and have english....... BAH !!! :D

We once went in a 2.30 and they got us a table and served us - Curry was Beeeeautiful !!!!! :hihi:

I've been to Balti King at 4:30am before and its still been serving and had customers in...and they sell alcohol too!

They chuck the really drunken customers in the back and use them for curry the next day..... apparently :o

Archived