146 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of Bouncers?

• They do a good job under harsh conditions
    • They don't do enough
    • They are power-mad
    • Hmm, i don't really have an opinion

Originally posted by royjames

Well said King soloman you have made the case for us very well. :thumbsup:

So Roy, I take it this great and consistant work as a door-person (and ex-council employee) means you don't want to send King_Solomon back to the Yemen.

Just wondered given your normal stance on these things.

:confused:

Originally posted by Agent ****

This is a problem we had at Bed, except the bouncer cracked one of our party before throwing him out.

I'm not jumping on the 'all bouncers are evil' bandwagon that's travelling through the forum at the moment, but I think these new measures might weed out some of the meatheads.

Just to confirm (so people dont think I'm evil :P ) I'm no longer a bouncer. Even though, when I was I was a really nice guy.

And I have a radio interview with BBC Radio Sheffield to prove it :D

Originally posted by King_Solomon

Foo_fighter whats your problem? Have you got anything against me being from Yemen? Well if you do, go and do something about it.

King_Solomon, no I certainly don't...

...but your new best buddy royjames might have, just read up on his party politics if you don't believe me.

(it was Roy I was questioning, not you, but typically, he didn't answer the question)

Edit to add

Just noticed the tone of this bit,

Originally posted by King_Solomon

Well if you do, go and do something about it.

Hmmm, is that your bouncer training speaking there, nicely defusing any tension without any threats of violence. ;)

I dont have best buddys here, I just express my opinions. If someone has sayings of racist politicians attached to them, well thats their point of view, people are entitled to have an opinion arent they. I am personally not racist as I come from a mixed background, so there you go.

However I do agree that the SIA is incompetent. And for those who want to do something about it I would advise to join a union called FEDS - if you want to know more about it let me know.

Foo doing some stiring again,never mind ignore is best policy.

As to the feds union yes my company boss has joined and wants all the lads to do the same.

I think I will await to see the outcome of my application before doing anything ,If I get refused then I will certainly consider legal advice.:thumbsup:

Roy, most people on this Forum are well aware of your views towards minority ethnics and asylum seekers. As such I'd like to pose a question to you which is designed to gauge your professionalism when in your workplace.

Q: When working on the door of an establishment are you, in anyway, unfair or discriminatory in your treatment of minority ethnics and/or asylum seekers? If a situation breaks out that you have to deal with are you, perhaps, more likely to be heavy-handed with those whom you 'dislike'?

Archived